Firefox for Android
Note: The screenshots might be a bit outdated.
Install the Opensearch plugin
- Go on the FindFind.it website.
- Check if language and country are correct, if not, change them.
- In the footer, right to Add to Browser, click on (Now)
- Confirm with Add.
- Click on your mobile'sMenu button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Customize.
- Select Search settings.
- From the search engines list, select FindFind.it. (You may need to scroll down)
- Click on Set as default.
Make FindFind.it the default search
To use FindFind.it as the default search in the Firefox address bar:
Using FindFind.it in the Address Bar
Now you can type in FindFind.it queries directly in the address bar: